The Graphic Designer takes charge of creating effective visual communication materials for different marketing campaigns and projects.
- Act as creative director for assigned campaigns and projects
- Plans concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy and obtains approval accordingly
- Creates internal and external communication materials of high visual impact
- Ensures that all materials/ collaterals adhere to brand guidelines
- Liaises with the key influencers for marketing requirements
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designer, etc.as necessary
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional activities
experience / qualifications
- Education degree in Creative Multimedia, Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Equivalent
- At least 5 years of related professional experience
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other editing software
- Adept in both Windows and MAC OS
- Preferably with background in web design
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.