Personal Trainers act as role models in practicing the principles of health, fitness, and healthy lifestyle to the club members and to the community. Their main role is to successfully implement personal training sessions, group exercise classes and provide excellent customer service to the club members.
- Ensures timely and accurate submission of tax returns and other government reportorial requirements
- Coordinates with different LGUs and manages renewal of Company permits and licenses
- Responsible for tax reporting, planning and compliance.
- Recommends tax strategies that comply with laws and promote company’s financial well-being
- Works and liaises with auditors and lawyers for all tax and legal requirements
- Handles lease and fixed asset management ensuring that processes and reporting are aligned with group policy.
experience / qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferably a CPA
- With at least 3 years solid tax experience from an auditing firm
- Advanced knowledge of tax and accounting regulations and standards
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.