Sales Manager & Front of House Manager
It is the role of the Service Consultant to promote the products and services of the fitness club while ensuring smooth coordination of front desk services and other customer related activities.
- Ensures timely and accurate submission of tax returns and other government reportorial requirements
- Coordinates with different LGUs and manages renewal of Company permits and licenses
- Responsible for tax reporting, planning and compliance.
- Recommends tax strategies that comply with laws and promote company’s financial well-being
- Works and liaises with auditors and lawyers for all tax and legal requirements
- Handles lease and fixed asset management ensuring that processes and reporting are aligned with group policy.
experience / qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferably a CPA
- With at least 3 years solid tax experience from an auditing firm
- Advanced knowledge of tax and accounting regulations and standards
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 2: EMAIL IT TO US
Send your resume for the desired position you wish to apply to us at PH.Recruitment@fitnessfirst.com.ph.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.