conditions of use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and we, Fitness First agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Philippines.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Fitness First. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and copyright with all rights reserved.
- Evolution Wellness Philippines Inc. is taking full responsibility for all the transactions from the website, and handling the dispute management, refunds, cancellations, returns, and customer support.
1. Membership is personal to the member and is non assignable, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
2. All members shall pay an initial Joining Fee, Administration Fee, and Pro-rata (initiation fees) in the sum specified, which are non-refundable and shall become due immediately upon being accepted as a member.